Conference Booking Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings must be accompanied by a booking form, which will be emailed to the hirer when a booking is agreed.
2. Hire charges for conferences will be invoiced after the event and are payable within 14 days.
3. Any alterations to a booking must be advised in writing, or by email.
4. The Hemingford Pavilion will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property nor for any injury arising during a conference. Damage or breakages resulting from conference hire will be invoiced to the company in whose name the booking was made.
5. No intoxicating liquor is to be brought on to the premises for consumption.
6. Hirers using their own equipment do so at their own risk, and shall be liable for any damage or injury caused as a result of the use of such equipment.
7. Car parking must be restricted to the car parks. Parking on the field is not permitted. Cars are also not allowed on the access road between the tennis courts and the playing fields.
8. No obstructions should be placed in gangways or exits, and fire extinguishers should not be moved other than for emergency use.
9. Hirers agree to advise on booking if any activity is planned which could cause disruption to other users of the facilities, and to hire another room for the disrupted period if such activity inhibits use of that room by other hirers.
10. Hirers and their guests must respect the fixtures, fittings and furnishings within the Hemingford Pavilion.
14 days and over – no charge
Less than 14 days – 50% charge (unless alternative date is booked)
Click here for contact details